Happy Thanksgiving from everyone at Jive Turkey!
At Jive Turkey, we’re grateful for a whole lot of things, so we thought we’d share a few of them with you, below. What are you thankful for? Tell us in the comments.
1. Our parents – for giving birth to you. Because if there is no them, there will not be you.
2. Our family – for being your closest kin in the world.
3. Our friends – for being your companions in life.
4. Our of sight – for letting you see the colors of life.
5. Our sense of hearing – for letting you hear trickle of rain, the voices of your loved ones, and the harmonious chords of music.
6. Sense of touch – for letting you feel the texture of your clothes, the breeze of the wind, the hands of your loved ones.
7.Sense of smell – for letting you smell scented candles, perfumes, and beautiful flowers in your garden.
8. Sense of taste – for letting you savor the sweetness of fruits, the saltiness of seawater, the sourness of pickles, the bitterness of bitter gourd, and the spiciness of chili.
9. Our speech – for giving you the outlet to express yourself.
10. Our heart – for pumping blood to all the parts of your body every second since you were born; for giving you the ability to feel.
11. Our lungs – for letting you breathe so you can live.
12. Our immune system – for fighting viruses that enter your body. For keeping you in the pink of your health so you can do the things you love.
13. Our hands – so you can type on your computer, flip the pages of books, and hold the hands of your loved ones.
14.Our legs – for letting you walk, run, swim, play the sports you love, and curl up in the comfort of your seat.
15.Our mind – for the ability to think, to store memories, and to create new solutions.
16. Our good health – for enabling you to do what you want to do and for what you’re about to do in the future.
17.Our school – for providing a environment conducive to learning and growing.
18.Our teachers – for their dedication and for passing down knowledge to you.
19. Tears – for helping you express your deepest emotions.
20. Disappointment – so you know the things that matter to you most.
21. Fears – so you know your opportunities for growth.
22. Pain – for you to become a stronger person.
23.Sadness – for you to appreciate the spectrum of human emotions.
24.Happiness – for you to soak in the beauty of life.
25.The Sun – for bringing in light and beauty to this world.
and we are forevevr thankful for Our Fans, Followers, Family, Friends, & Fellow Foodies!